This last weekend we got to go home for my Great-grandma Kofoed's 90th birthday party! What she wanted for her birthday was a musical program put on by her family. (Erinn played two piano pieces and did a great job!) My grandma is such an amazing woman and has been a great example to me. My favorite memory with her so far has to be doing our little music/talent programs for her as a family around Christmas time. She always let us know how much she loved us and how proud of us she was. And we would never get away without having a treat. I'm so blessed that I have lived close to her my whole life.
Another reason we were so excited to go home was that Kirsten would still be there visiting from New York!! We also got to meet Brooklyn for the first time. So cute! And ben is such a stud. I seriously love kirst so much! She is an awesome aunt, pretty much an older sister, and friend. I have so much fun with her! I loved our movie night sleepovers... and then sleeping in till two in the afternoon waking up to grandma/mom making sure that we were still alive and that we knew what time it was. I can't wait till we get to see her lil family again!

We also got to help Erinn get ready for the Girls League dance and get from grandma's birthday party back over to Weiser for the dance.

Since we were home it also gave my family to throw in a surprise early birthday for me! (since it gets so hectic around christmas) It was so great to spend time with my family, and to have my grandparents and Kirsten there too.

Love family!
No comments:
Post a Comment