This girl rocks our world...and we wouldn't have it any other way! She is just the sweetest thing ever and such a good little girl. She is smiling and cooing a lot now, noticing more of her surroundings, and has a love for sucking on her hand/fingers...a love that I'm not so fond of. She has also been sleeping through the night for almost a month now. Thank heavens! Wow, she has already changed and grown so much and we are excited to watch her cute personality grow even more.
We love her so stinkin much!



2 comments:
Oh my goodness, Christa. What a beautiful little girl! And I love the pictures :) I need to get a detailed update soon.
Wow. It w so fun to finally meet Jane! She is adorable and you are such a great mom! So excited to be closer and get to see Jane grow and spend time with you guys!
Post a Comment