Friday, August 26, 2011

Baby Girl!

. . . We're going to have a little girl!! She's due on January 10th! We reached 20 weeks this week, on Tuesday, and I'm feelin' good!
      Here are a few pics of our cute lil' girl! And a dreaded belly pic...figured it was time that I took the first one...

Cute yawn
Half way!

5 comments:

Carlie Palmer said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Yay!! You are the most precious pregnant lady ever!! Even though you can hardly even tell haha. :) Love you!!
-Carlie Ann

Chelsea said...

CONGRATS! I had no idea you were pregnant!! Girls are awesome!!!! Good luck w/the rest of your pregnancy!

Kento and Vanessa said...

How exciting! Congrats to the both of you, she will be gorgeous! I'm glad you are feeling good...and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your belly is so cute!!! I was due January 11 this last year. It's so nice to be pregnant in the winter. It's nice and cool. Congrats again! :)

Kirsten and Steve said...

Aahh...so cute!! We are so excited for you guys!