
So...it's been awhile, here's a little update. School has been pretty hectic lately, but it's our last semester! So we can't complain. Jarom is doing great in his classes even while working two jobs! And still makes time for me. I'm keeping busy with photo, book arts, and sewing projects for my classes. It's really time consuming, but I don't mind "having" to be crafty...for homework! We're going on 13 months of being in our ward nursery...and we are still alive! We've also been lucky to have some visitors. First Jarom's mom and sister Mckenzie came for an afternoon and we went out for lunch and then got Coco Bean cupcakes! Then just last week my mom and sister Erinn came for 4 days! It was a party! For Valentines day I was suprised with roses and we topped it off with a dinner date! Oh. ..and Jarom thought it would be fun to see if we could still fit in the dyer. haha. Our trailor is up for sale and we are already starting to pack. Graduation applications are turn in and everything is lined up for our cruise! Now we just have to wait. . . 52 days to be exact.
Jarom's brightest idea yet!

Soo stuck! haha....

I still fit!

No comments:
Post a Comment