This last month both Jarom and I finished our internships...well if you can even call mine an internship. hah. Either way this means we are just getting closer and closer to graduating!! We've gone through all the classes that we have left to take and we both only have 2 more
semesters left! It's craziness. I don't feel like I should be done with college....oh, but I'm so so ready to be done!
Jarom did a legit internship. He worked at falls fertilizer and loved it!

For my internship credit you can choose to do an actual internship or an art travel class. Since we want to graduate the same semester the travel class was the thing to do. The class that I took did their trip to San Fransisco. We went to a lot of art museums and historical sites. . . and squeezed in some sightseeing.
3 comments:
Fun! I'm sure Jarom was going crazy while you were gone! We're excited to see you this weekend, love you two :)
HOly cow. that sounds like fun. I'm hoping I'll get to hear more about your trip!
I MISS YOU. hang out asap. thanksss ;)
Post a Comment