After finishing last semester, I started working full time at my internship with Falls Fertilizer. It was tough for Christa to be home for that week break, but she found plenty to do, she made a marvelous wreath and she also started mass producing cute headbands. Fertilizer season was intense, sometimes working 12 hour days, so it was nice to have short breaks with the rainy weather. It got really nice, then it got cold again with some snow and rain. Now the fertilizer season is almost to a close, so there will be much more time to take care of my beautiful wife. :) It has been nice not having to deal with homework, but Christa just thinks it isn't fair. She is staying busy with 15.5 credits, but at this pace, we'll both graduate in April of next year!
Due to the fact that my internship is in Idaho Falls we found it necessary to purchase another car. We chose this silver beauty.
A great evening out at TGI Fridays. We had a great coupon, so that was nice.
2 comments:
I am so happy that I found your blog, Christa! You guys are such a cute couple! I think I saw you the other day at the art seminar, but I wasn't sure? Are you taking that this semester? What is your major?
Anyway, I'm really glad you have a blog. That's all. :)
Nice car! I love seeing what you guys are up to. Glad to hear you survived finals week!! Miss you!
Post a Comment